About Pinnacle Safety and Training
We aim to help our clients improve their safety results, meet their work health and safety obligations, develop their safety culture, and most importantly, keep their people safe.
We do this by:
- Training employees in a range of nationally recognised safety-related competencies in the areas of height safety, confined space entry, asbestos safety, work health and safety, inductions, technical rescue, first aid, fire safety, mine safety and training and assessment.
- Conducting company safety audits and compliance projects, specialising in the areas of height safety, confined space and emergency response
- Delivering specialist technical rope access and confined space services for our customers
- Providing standby rescue teams
- Tailoring safety solutions to meet the needs of our clients’ business.
Pinnacle services all industries, with extensive experience in the energy, mining, minerals, construction, telecommunications and utility sectors.
At Pinnacle, we offer the very best service and are continually striving to provide unrivalled technical competence to deliver the most appropriate safety solutions for our clients’ needs. Whether it’s delivering site-specific training, conducting specialist work at heights or in confined spaces, reviewing your current safety culture or developing a renewed approach to safety for your organisation, Pinnacle can help.
I would like to thank you and the rest of your team for organising and contributing to what was a very successful Safety Day here at Sunstate Cement. As always we were very impressed by the professionalism of the Pinnacle team, from the first meeting you and I had at the start of the planning, through to the delivering of the demonstrations on the day. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed each session. The information and activities were very relevant to our business, and the demonstrations were delivered in a way that was easily understood by all. I had some really positive feedback from everyone.