Pinnacle Safety and Training: About
We aim to help our clients improve their safety results, meet their work health and safety obligations, develop their safety culture, and most importantly, keep their people safe.
We do this by:
- Training employees in a range of nationally recognised safety-related competencies in the areas of height safety, confined space entry, asbestos safety, work health and safety, inductions, technical rescue, first aid, fire safety, mine safety and training and assessment.
- Conducting company safety audits and compliance projects, specialising in the areas of height safety, confined space and emergency response
- Delivering specialist technical rope access and confined space services for our customers
- Providing standby rescue teams
- Tailoring safety solutions to meet the needs of our clients’ business.
Pinnacle services all industries, with extensive experience in the energy, mining, minerals, construction, telecommunications and utility sectors.
At Pinnacle, we offer the very best service and are continually striving to provide unrivalled technical competence to deliver the most appropriate safety solutions for our clients’ needs. Whether it’s delivering site-specific training, conducting specialist work at heights or in confined spaces, reviewing your current safety culture or developing a renewed approach to safety for your organisation, Pinnacle can help.
I really enjoyed the challenge this course presented, being a two-week condensed course. Les was very knowledgeable and covered all aspects, answering all questions and making the content interesting. The group was fantastic, very friendly and eager to help each other, which made the course even more enjoyable! I feel I have gained confidence from both the skills I have learnt and the way we presented our portfolio training tasks to the group, something I was not looking forward to at the start but found I really enjoyed. Overall, a very professional organisation and well presented training package, well done!