Pinnacle Safety and Training: About
We aim to help our clients improve their safety results, meet their work health and safety obligations, develop their safety culture, and most importantly, keep their people safe.
We do this by:
- Training employees in a range of nationally recognised safety-related competencies in the areas of height safety, confined space entry, asbestos safety, work health and safety, inductions, technical rescue, first aid, fire safety, mine safety and training and assessment.
- Conducting company safety audits and compliance projects, specialising in the areas of height safety, confined space and emergency response
- Delivering specialist technical rope access and confined space services for our customers
- Providing standby rescue teams
- Tailoring safety solutions to meet the needs of our clients’ business.
Pinnacle services all industries, with extensive experience in the energy, mining, minerals, construction, telecommunications and utility sectors.
At Pinnacle, we offer the very best service and are continually striving to provide unrivalled technical competence to deliver the most appropriate safety solutions for our clients’ needs. Whether it’s delivering site-specific training, conducting specialist work at heights or in confined spaces, reviewing your current safety culture or developing a renewed approach to safety for your organisation, Pinnacle can help.
I recently completed the Cert IV WHS and found it to be a great course and very informative. I was doing this course online in my own time and pace, but I had hit a snag and couldn’t keep myself motivated to keep going. I called Pinnacle and explained my situation and they were more than considerate to my position. After a good chat with one of their consultants I had signed up for the next course in Sydney. My instructor was Ian and this guy to me was the guru of WHS, his knowledge was absolutely second to none and his manner in the classroom made you feel relaxed and confident with all the content that he delivered. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in the classroom and learning from Ian, as well as learning from the other people in my class and the different areas that we all came from. Cheers guys.