Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Pinnacle’s Gladstone Training Facility Opens!
We are extremely excited to announce the opening of our new training facility in Gladstone!
It’s something the team here at Pinnacle have been working hard to achieve over 2011 and this positions us perfectly to provide quality training to our valued clients in Gladstone and throughout central Queensland.
We can deliver all of our 30+ training courses from this new facility including all of our working at heights training and confined space training. We have a custom-built confined space training module on site, as well as a specialised height access training mezzanine/tower.
We are located three minutes from the airport.
Contact us to book in your training!
View Larger Map
- Pinnacle introduces a new course for road transport supply chain workers
- IRATA rope access bookings now open
- Updated WHS Qualification - BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Updated Diploma of WHS Qualification - BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Pinnacle’s Regional Managers cook for a cause
I believe you will struggle to improve. The whole process from booking to assessment was very professional and effective. Will definitely recommend you guys and engage in future training. Thank you.