Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Work at Heights Training for over 1,000 Bechtel workers at Yarwun
Pinnacle Height Safety Pty Ltd just completed delivery of nationally accredited work at heights training at Yarwun for Bechtel Corporation who are the supplier for major construction projects underway at the multi-billion dollar Rio Tinto alumina refinery near Gladstone.
After tailoring our training to suit the site’s specific needs, we delivered training to over 1,000 workers.
The training was delivered on-site to not just Bechtel workers, but also Downer EDI and CB&I who also have a large presence on site. By delivering across the board training in this way, we were able to ensure quality and consistency of this crucial training for all workers site-wide.
Knowing we are helping Bechtel move closer to their goal of Zero Harm is incredibly satisfying.
- Pinnacle introduces a new course for road transport supply chain workers
- IRATA rope access bookings now open
- Updated WHS Qualification - BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Updated Diploma of WHS Qualification - BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Pinnacle’s Regional Managers cook for a cause
Ashley was an awesome instructor. Great subject matter expertise, very supportive, and provided great (constructive) feedback during our practical training. The facilities and equipment were fantastic.