Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Work at Heights Training for over 1,000 Bechtel workers at Yarwun
Pinnacle Height Safety Pty Ltd just completed delivery of nationally accredited work at heights training at Yarwun for Bechtel Corporation who are the supplier for major construction projects underway at the multi-billion dollar Rio Tinto alumina refinery near Gladstone.
After tailoring our training to suit the site’s specific needs, we delivered training to over 1,000 workers.
The training was delivered on-site to not just Bechtel workers, but also Downer EDI and CB&I who also have a large presence on site. By delivering across the board training in this way, we were able to ensure quality and consistency of this crucial training for all workers site-wide.
Knowing we are helping Bechtel move closer to their goal of Zero Harm is incredibly satisfying.
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
- Industry news - Changes to Queensland asbestos regulation
- Is your first aid training up to date?
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure