Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Annual Shutdowns and Outages Excellence Conference
This November Pinnacle Height Safety were proud to sponsor and attend the 7th Annual ‘Shutdowns and Outages Excellence’ Conference in Perth, Australia.
The conference “aims to address the on-going concerns and challenges to ensure STO projects are well-planned and executed, with reliable and consistent labour supply. Through this special event, the delegates will gain practical insights and continuous improvement ideas from Process and People Excellence streams, to optimise their overall strategy, process framework, planning & scheduling skills, project management, shutdown leadership, and contractor management.”
We had a great time and met some terrific contacts across our industry.
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
- Industry news - Changes to Queensland asbestos regulation
- Is your first aid training up to date?
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
I would just like to say a thank you for all your positive feedback and advice on my submissions while completing this Diploma course. I can honestly say that I have enjoyed the whole process at Pinnacle and the way the course is set up, it actually makes the learner feel like they are a part of a real workplace i.e. the “ABC Corp”. Every scenario has been realistic with challenging but very relevant assignments. All in all I would not hesitate to recommend Pinnacle to anybody who wants to complete WHS qualifications.