Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Annual Shutdowns and Outages Excellence Conference
This November Pinnacle Height Safety were proud to sponsor and attend the 7th Annual ‘Shutdowns and Outages Excellence’ Conference in Perth, Australia.
The conference “aims to address the on-going concerns and challenges to ensure STO projects are well-planned and executed, with reliable and consistent labour supply. Through this special event, the delegates will gain practical insights and continuous improvement ideas from Process and People Excellence streams, to optimise their overall strategy, process framework, planning & scheduling skills, project management, shutdown leadership, and contractor management.”
We had a great time and met some terrific contacts across our industry.
- Pinnacle introduces a new course for road transport supply chain workers
- IRATA rope access bookings now open
- Updated WHS Qualification - BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Updated Diploma of WHS Qualification - BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Pinnacle’s Regional Managers cook for a cause
In all, a good course, excellent trainer, who managed a group with varying skill levels, backgrounds and abilities in a professional manner. I enjoyed the course and managed to finally get this qualification completed. In this, I believe the eight day course was excellent value as provided the work is satisfactorily completed, the qualification is gained at the end of and you have no further commitments.