Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Annual Shutdowns and Outages Excellence Conference
This November Pinnacle Height Safety were proud to sponsor and attend the 7th Annual ‘Shutdowns and Outages Excellence’ Conference in Perth, Australia.
The conference “aims to address the on-going concerns and challenges to ensure STO projects are well-planned and executed, with reliable and consistent labour supply. Through this special event, the delegates will gain practical insights and continuous improvement ideas from Process and People Excellence streams, to optimise their overall strategy, process framework, planning & scheduling skills, project management, shutdown leadership, and contractor management.”
We had a great time and met some terrific contacts across our industry.
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
- Understanding Chain of Responsibility
- Looking for a career change?
- Minimise manual handling risks for your employees and workmates
- How to choose an online course
Raymond was one of the most knowledgeable persons on this subject I have ever met. Will recommend him to my management for future courses.