Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Annual Shutdowns and Outages Excellence Conference
This November Pinnacle Height Safety were proud to sponsor and attend the 7th Annual ‘Shutdowns and Outages Excellence’ Conference in Perth, Australia.
The conference “aims to address the on-going concerns and challenges to ensure STO projects are well-planned and executed, with reliable and consistent labour supply. Through this special event, the delegates will gain practical insights and continuous improvement ideas from Process and People Excellence streams, to optimise their overall strategy, process framework, planning & scheduling skills, project management, shutdown leadership, and contractor management.”
We had a great time and met some terrific contacts across our industry.
- Independent body reports strong results for Pinnacle students
- Pinnacle introduces a new course for road transport supply chain workers
- IRATA rope access bookings now open
- Updated WHS Qualification - BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Updated Diploma of WHS Qualification - BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
I recently attended the EWP Under 11m course at Silverwater. I walked in with no experience and walked out confident. No need for a long review here, you attend these training facilities to achieve the competency and I did just that. Well done Pinnacle, you are way ahead of the competition.