Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Annual Shutdowns and Outages Excellence Conference
This November Pinnacle Height Safety were proud to sponsor and attend the 7th Annual ‘Shutdowns and Outages Excellence’ Conference in Perth, Australia.
The conference “aims to address the on-going concerns and challenges to ensure STO projects are well-planned and executed, with reliable and consistent labour supply. Through this special event, the delegates will gain practical insights and continuous improvement ideas from Process and People Excellence streams, to optimise their overall strategy, process framework, planning & scheduling skills, project management, shutdown leadership, and contractor management.”
We had a great time and met some terrific contacts across our industry.
- How to choose an online course
- How to learn effectively at home
- Community service announcement – Beware of dodgy White Card training
- Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
- Important information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
Peter was a brilliant trainer and clearly knows the subject well. Very satisfied with the training, and when I schedule my Cert IV Training and Assessment later this year, I will use Pinnacle. Thank you.