Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Confined Space Entry training for Thiess John Holland
Thiess John Holland is an alliance partnership who have engaged Pinnacle Confined Space to conduct their Confined Space Entry Training.
Because of production schedules on site, it has been difficult for the alliance to allow training to occur on site, therefore Pinnacle have been able to offer significant value by being able to train up to 10 staff at a time in our custom-built Confined Space Training Facility in Murarrie.
Even though this nationally accredited training was off-site, we still tailored this training to the working environment on-site. This ensures maximum relevance for workers and we find tailored material taught in the course is better acquired and better applied back at work.
We have conducted training for 30 staff in our two day course, but this is ongoing and more staff are being trained this month.
We look forward to building our excellent relationship with management and staff at Thiess John Holland.
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
- Industry news - Changes to Queensland asbestos regulation
- Is your first aid training up to date?
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
I recently attended the EWP Under 11m course at Silverwater. I walked in with no experience and walked out confident. No need for a long review here, you attend these training facilities to achieve the competency and I did just that. Well done Pinnacle, you are way ahead of the competition.