Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Is your first aid training up to date?
The content taught in first aid courses changes often as new research becomes available. For example, CPR compressions and how to treat heat stroke and snake bites are just a few elements that have changed over recent years.
If you are a First Aider for your workplace, the First Aid in the Workplace Code of Practice states that you should:
- Complete refresher training in CPR annually, and
- Renew your first aid qualifications every three years.
Our Provide First Aid course, sometimes referred to as “Senior First Aid”, “Workplace Level 2”, or “Apply First Aid” is a blended program, meaning you can complete part of the course online in your own time, before attending a one day face-to-face practical session at one of our training facilities.
- Pinnacle Unveils its New Head Office and Brisbane Training Facility
- What You Need to Know About the TAE Update and New TAE Training Package (TAE40122) FAQs
- Considering a career in rescue and emergency response?
- Don’t risk prosecution
- Want to get off the tools?