Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Is your first aid training up to date?
The content taught in first aid courses changes often as new research becomes available. For example, CPR compressions and how to treat heat stroke and snake bites are just a few elements that have changed over recent years.
If you are a First Aider for your workplace, the First Aid in the Workplace Code of Practice states that you should:
- Complete refresher training in CPR annually, and
- Renew your first aid qualifications every three years.
Our Provide First Aid course, sometimes referred to as “Senior First Aid”, “Workplace Level 2”, or “Apply First Aid” is a blended program, meaning you can complete part of the course online in your own time, before attending a one day face-to-face practical session at one of our training facilities.
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
- Industry news - Changes to Queensland asbestos regulation
- Is your first aid training up to date?
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
I enjoyed the training which added to my skillset. James was an awesome trainer, he made everything clear, relevant and fun. A great experience! Thanks.