Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Looking for a career change?
Emergency response and rescue personnel perform the critical role of protecting people and assets before, during and after crises occur (such as manmade or natural disasters).
Their responsibilities include developing emergency response procedures, testing these procedures, conducting training exercises, planning and coordinating on-the-ground efforts during emergencies and assisting with recovery efforts.
This is a picture of Pinnacle Safety and Training team members testing a rescue plan we developed late last year for a large building material supplier.
In this scenario, our team was rescuing an ‘injured’ worker from inside a mill, which had limited and challenging access.
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
- Industry news - Changes to Queensland asbestos regulation
- Is your first aid training up to date?
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
Very good course delivered by a very good and experienced trainer, Geoff, who adapted well to the varying needs of the group.