Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Minimise manual handling risks for your employees and workmates
If you’ve ever hurt your back, you know how debilitating it can be. Even minor injuries can put you out of action for weeks (or months).
Lifting injuries are not limited to specific jobs, industries or workplaces. They can happen to anyone, anywhere, even if you’re working from home.
Check out this 90 second video from our online Manual Handling course about the SMART lifting procedure to reduce your risk of injury.
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
- Industry news - Changes to Queensland asbestos regulation
- Is your first aid training up to date?
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
I have undertaken Forklift and Boom tickets with Pinnacle. Both times I was lucky enough to have Brad as the trainer. He is very knowledgeable, professional, detailed and clear in his training. Thanks again Brad and the Pinnacle team. We will be sending more staff to your courses.