Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Minimise manual handling risks for your employees and workmates
If you’ve ever hurt your back, you know how debilitating it can be. Even minor injuries can put you out of action for weeks (or months).
Lifting injuries are not limited to specific jobs, industries or workplaces. They can happen to anyone, anywhere, even if you’re working from home.
Check out this 90 second video from our online Manual Handling course about the SMART lifting procedure to reduce your risk of injury.
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
- Understanding Chain of Responsibility
- Looking for a career change?
- Minimise manual handling risks for your employees and workmates
- How to choose an online course
Peter was a brilliant trainer and clearly knows the subject well. Very satisfied with the training, and when I schedule my Cert IV Training and Assessment later this year, I will use Pinnacle. Thank you.