Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
New combined course - Vert Rescue + Confined Space Rescue
Based on industry demand, we are now conducting a five day, blended delivery of our Confined Space Rescue and Vertical Rescue programs.
Participants gain fantastic, cross-domain rescue knowledge and experience which will be invaluable for those wanting to serve on Emergency Response Teams on mine sites and in other industry sectors.
We’re finding that many participants are coming to us because this course gets them many of the units required for the RII30709 Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue.
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
- Understanding Chain of Responsibility
- Looking for a career change?
- Minimise manual handling risks for your employees and workmates
- How to choose an online course