Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
New combined course - Vert Rescue + Confined Space Rescue
Based on industry demand, we are now conducting a five day, blended delivery of our Confined Space Rescue and Vertical Rescue programs.
Participants gain fantastic, cross-domain rescue knowledge and experience which will be invaluable for those wanting to serve on Emergency Response Teams on mine sites and in other industry sectors.
We’re finding that many participants are coming to us because this course gets them many of the units required for the RII30709 Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue.
- Pinnacle introduces a new course for road transport supply chain workers
- IRATA rope access bookings now open
- Updated WHS Qualification - BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Updated Diploma of WHS Qualification - BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Pinnacle’s Regional Managers cook for a cause
Bob was an excellent trainer. He was personable, had a thorough understanding and working knowledge of the topics and he was able to tailor the theory to our work environment. Throughout the training he provided practical examples from his own experience, or that of others, to assist us in understanding the theory, which was very helpful. The training was extensive and has provided me with not only a greater understanding of my role, but also strategies to implement the training and knowledge of resources to assist me in the role. Thank you Bob!