Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
New Height Safety Equipment Inspector Online Course
Pinnacle are proud to announce the launch of our new Height Safety Equipment Inspection online program!
This program is nationally recognised and maps against the MEM15004B Perform inspection unit of competency.
The program itself is suitable for anyone who is required to inspect and maintain height safety equipment as part of their duties, and covers a wide range of height safety equipment.
The program itself is highly video-based to make it feel like you’re right there with our expert instructor, Rob.
Click here to find out more about the program and start today.
- Pinnacle introduces a new course for road transport supply chain workers
- IRATA rope access bookings now open
- Updated WHS Qualification - BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Updated Diploma of WHS Qualification - BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Pinnacle’s Regional Managers cook for a cause
Jason was a great trainer and made what I thought was going to be a daunting task quite enjoyable. I have come out of this course with great knowledge and confidence.