Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
New Height Safety Equipment Inspector Online Course
Pinnacle are proud to announce the launch of our new Height Safety Equipment Inspection online program!
This program is nationally recognised and maps against the MEM15004B Perform inspection unit of competency.
The program itself is suitable for anyone who is required to inspect and maintain height safety equipment as part of their duties, and covers a wide range of height safety equipment.
The program itself is highly video-based to make it feel like you’re right there with our expert instructor, Rob.
Click here to find out more about the program and start today.
- Changing the Asbestos training game in WA
- Pinnacle staff placement helps keep Haughton Solar Farm workers safe
- TAE Upgrade - Your Questions Answered
- New independent report reveals strong student satisfaction for Pinnacle Safety and Training
- New training facility to benefit WA businesses
Extremely impressed with the course and trainer! Jack was professional, knowledgeable, explained things thoroughly and had relevant examples. Would recommend the course to others!