Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Pinnacle assist the Bridge Doctors
Pinnacle Safety and Training have been contracted by the Bridge Doctors to provide rope access services on two works near Lismore in New South Wales.
Bridge Doctors have been contracted to conduct complete structural engineering surveys of two bridges across water. The bridges are more than 100 years old.
Pinnacle have been engaged to rig for both jobs. This entails designing and implementing the rope access safety systems to enable the technical engineers safe access to all points of the structure. We also act in a standby rescue capacity while on-site.
In addition, we assist both sites to comply with Workplace Health & Safety and Australian Standards by provision and maintenance of all necessary documentation including risk assessments and rescue plans.
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
- Industry news - Changes to Queensland asbestos regulation
- Is your first aid training up to date?
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
Trainer had relevant industry background and was well spoken and articulate. Online booking was without complications, prompt, professional and reassuring of what the training would be. Would recommend this course to anyone! Thank you.