Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Pinnacle train ER24 Mine Rescue Paramedics at BMA site at Peak Downs
Peak Downs is a large open cut coking coal mine in Queensland located 31 km SSE of Moranbah. Peak Downs is one of seven mines in Bowen Basin owned by BMA, Australia’s largest coal miner and exporter.
ER24 Mine Rescue Paramedics chose Pinnacle as their trusted partner in delivering currency training for Breathing Apparatus to about 35 of their staff who are active on the BMA site.
Our trainers noted that staff had particularly excellent procedural knowledge. We also value-added by conducting a vertical rescue skills workshop for the ERT team.
To date, we have conducted three, two-day sessions for staff, on-site at the Peak Downs mine, and look forward to continuing our great relationship with ER24 and BMA.
- How to choose an online course
- How to learn effectively at home
- Community service announcement – Beware of dodgy White Card training
- Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
- Important information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
Warwick my trainer was extremely experienced and informative. If I do any more courses, I will be going back to Pinnacle.