Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Pinnacle train ER24 Mine Rescue Paramedics at BMA site at Peak Downs
Peak Downs is a large open cut coking coal mine in Queensland located 31 km SSE of Moranbah. Peak Downs is one of seven mines in Bowen Basin owned by BMA, Australia’s largest coal miner and exporter.
ER24 Mine Rescue Paramedics chose Pinnacle as their trusted partner in delivering currency training for Breathing Apparatus to about 35 of their staff who are active on the BMA site.
Our trainers noted that staff had particularly excellent procedural knowledge. We also value-added by conducting a vertical rescue skills workshop for the ERT team.
To date, we have conducted three, two-day sessions for staff, on-site at the Peak Downs mine, and look forward to continuing our great relationship with ER24 and BMA.
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
- Industry news - Changes to Queensland asbestos regulation
- Is your first aid training up to date?
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure