Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Pinnacle Trains the Team on Manus Island
Manus Island is never far from the news.
Pinnacle were engaged this month to once again return to Manus Island to provide training to the site’s on-site Emergency Response operatives. It’s vital that these operatives have the best and most up-to-date skills to ensure the safety of all people and assets in their care.
This round of training included Operate Breathing Apparatus, Work Safely at Heights and Conduct Fire Team Operations.
Our trainer for this deployment Andrew Davis said it was encouraging to see the team so engaged in the training and their ongoing professional development.
We will be back!
- How to choose an online course
- How to learn effectively at home
- Community service announcement – Beware of dodgy White Card training
- Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
- Important information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
Spent two days doing the LLN unit through the online capability and then was able to go and complete the two day TAE Upgrade basically the very next day due to the way that the system was set up. This course was fast paced with a room full of engaged participants and a passionate trainer who was able to keep the whole process on track at all times.