Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Pinnacle Trains the Team on Manus Island
Manus Island is never far from the news.
Pinnacle were engaged this month to once again return to Manus Island to provide training to the site’s on-site Emergency Response operatives. It’s vital that these operatives have the best and most up-to-date skills to ensure the safety of all people and assets in their care.
This round of training included Operate Breathing Apparatus, Work Safely at Heights and Conduct Fire Team Operations.
Our trainer for this deployment Andrew Davis said it was encouraging to see the team so engaged in the training and their ongoing professional development.
We will be back!
- Pinnacle introduces a new course for road transport supply chain workers
- IRATA rope access bookings now open
- Updated WHS Qualification - BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Updated Diploma of WHS Qualification - BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Pinnacle’s Regional Managers cook for a cause
About the online program: “Honestly, it quickly became very apparent that Pinnacle Safety and Training had been implementing online learning surrounding WHS at an early stage; the teachers and online support were very supportive, but most importantly - the learning material was current and very clear to understand. I would clearly recommend this course to anyone that wanted to gain an understanding surrounding current WHS legislation.”