Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Rope Access Refresher Training for Energex
Did you know? Industry guidelines specify that you should be conducting currency training (also called refresher training) every 6-12 months. Realistically, you really need to be practicing all of these skills every two months, minimum!
Let’s face it - if you’ve forgotten your skills, you can’t use them.
The skillsets developed in our ARAA Rope Access training are some of the most technically complex on offer. It’s vital that if you’re qualified, you’re regularly using these skills.
We were pleased to help the Energex team this August polish their technical skills.
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
- Industry news - Changes to Queensland asbestos regulation
- Is your first aid training up to date?
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
The training was great and the trainer actually took his job seriously. I’ve been through a fair few courses where the trainers don’t really give a crap about what they’re doing they just want to get in and out, but Daniel provided heaps of information and it was actually the most informative course I’ve ever done. Learnt a few new things as well which was good. Definitely would come back to you guys over other training organisations based on the delivery of the course from the trainer.