Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Rope Access Refresher Training for Energex
Did you know? Industry guidelines specify that you should be conducting currency training (also called refresher training) every 6-12 months. Realistically, you really need to be practicing all of these skills every two months, minimum!
Let’s face it - if you’ve forgotten your skills, you can’t use them.
The skillsets developed in our ARAA Rope Access training are some of the most technically complex on offer. It’s vital that if you’re qualified, you’re regularly using these skills.
We were pleased to help the Energex team this August polish their technical skills.
- Pinnacle introduces a new course for road transport supply chain workers
- IRATA rope access bookings now open
- Updated WHS Qualification - BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Updated Diploma of WHS Qualification - BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Pinnacle’s Regional Managers cook for a cause
About the online program: “Honestly, it quickly became very apparent that Pinnacle Safety and Training had been implementing online learning surrounding WHS at an early stage; the teachers and online support were very supportive, but most importantly - the learning material was current and very clear to understand. I would clearly recommend this course to anyone that wanted to gain an understanding surrounding current WHS legislation.”