Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Rope Access Refresher Training for Energex
Did you know? Industry guidelines specify that you should be conducting currency training (also called refresher training) every 6-12 months. Realistically, you really need to be practicing all of these skills every two months, minimum!
Let’s face it - if you’ve forgotten your skills, you can’t use them.
The skillsets developed in our ARAA Rope Access training are some of the most technically complex on offer. It’s vital that if you’re qualified, you’re regularly using these skills.
We were pleased to help the Energex team this August polish their technical skills.
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
- Understanding Chain of Responsibility
- Looking for a career change?
- Minimise manual handling risks for your employees and workmates
- How to choose an online course
Raymond did an awesome job presenting the course. He was very helpful with me when I wasn’t 100% sure what was going on. He had great knowledge of the unit and could answer all questions thrown his way. I would recommend Pinnacle and Raymond to anyone!