Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Rope Access Refresher Training for Energex
Did you know? Industry guidelines specify that you should be conducting currency training (also called refresher training) every 6-12 months. Realistically, you really need to be practicing all of these skills every two months, minimum!
Let’s face it - if you’ve forgotten your skills, you can’t use them.
The skillsets developed in our ARAA Rope Access training are some of the most technically complex on offer. It’s vital that if you’re qualified, you’re regularly using these skills.
We were pleased to help the Energex team this August polish their technical skills.
- Important information about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Interested in becoming a VET Trainer?
- How to access your training record
- Celebrating our firefighting hero
- Independent body reports strong results for Pinnacle students