Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Training Bechtel’s Emergency Response Team
Over four days in August, we were on-site at Bechtel’s facility in Yarwun to provide Vertical Rescue training to the Emergency Response team.
There were 10 volunteer members of the team in attendance, and our trainer said they posessed excellent medical and procedural knowledge, and were extremely keen and enthusiastic.
Our trainers are some of the most well-trained and experienced technicians in Australia. This real-world experience allows us to focus our training on authentic, likely rescue scenarios. Pick-off rescues, gotcha-kit rescues, hauling systems, stretcher rescues in difficult vertical and constricted terrain - they did it all! The skills the team acquired over the four days stands them in good stead to be able to respond to difficult access emergencies throughout the plant.
It’s all about keeping your mates safe!
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
- Understanding Chain of Responsibility
- Looking for a career change?
- Minimise manual handling risks for your employees and workmates
- How to choose an online course