Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Training for TX Australia on Mt Coot-tha’s TV towers
Pinnacle were contracted to provide tower rescue training for TX Australia who provide services to Channel 7, 9 and 10.
Mt Coot-tha has some of the highest towers in SE QLD with masts to 100m high.
Pinnacle provided nationally accredited tailored training on-site, making the training as relevant as possible for workers.
All practical components (work positioning, climbing and rescue scenarios) delivered on the actual work site (the Mt Coot-tha towers)
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
- Industry news - Changes to Queensland asbestos regulation
- Is your first aid training up to date?
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
Sean was brilliant: professional, engaging, personable, encouraging and knew his stuff. He also pushed us to do really well, which I liked. My background is in education, so it was good to learn a lot from the course, even though I’ve been a teacher for 20 years. I had expected to be bored by every minute of it, but I found it challenging (a bit frustrating at times because of the VET structure) and thought-provoking. This wasn’t just the ‘course’, per se, it was the value-add from Sean’s years of experience in different fields. He genuinely made me think about how I teach, and how I can do it better.