Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Training for TX Australia on Mt Coot-tha’s TV towers
Pinnacle were contracted to provide tower rescue training for TX Australia who provide services to Channel 7, 9 and 10.
Mt Coot-tha has some of the highest towers in SE QLD with masts to 100m high.
Pinnacle provided nationally accredited tailored training on-site, making the training as relevant as possible for workers.
All practical components (work positioning, climbing and rescue scenarios) delivered on the actual work site (the Mt Coot-tha towers)
- How to choose an online course
- How to learn effectively at home
- Community service announcement – Beware of dodgy White Card training
- Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
- Important information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
Jay’s training style and experience was very good with strong hands on exercises. Jay answered all questions raised and was helpful throughout the course.