Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Training for TX Australia on Mt Coot-tha’s TV towers
Pinnacle were contracted to provide tower rescue training for TX Australia who provide services to Channel 7, 9 and 10.
Mt Coot-tha has some of the highest towers in SE QLD with masts to 100m high.
Pinnacle provided nationally accredited tailored training on-site, making the training as relevant as possible for workers.
All practical components (work positioning, climbing and rescue scenarios) delivered on the actual work site (the Mt Coot-tha towers)
- Important information about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Interested in becoming a VET Trainer?
- How to access your training record
- Celebrating our firefighting hero
- Independent body reports strong results for Pinnacle students
The course was great. Jay explained everything very well and in a logical manner. Not only did I complete a nationally recognised qualification, I had a lot of fun doing so. I can’t say that about any other courses I have done. Thank you!