Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Training for TX Australia on Mt Coot-tha’s TV towers
Pinnacle were contracted to provide tower rescue training for TX Australia who provide services to Channel 7, 9 and 10.
Mt Coot-tha has some of the highest towers in SE QLD with masts to 100m high.
Pinnacle provided nationally accredited tailored training on-site, making the training as relevant as possible for workers.
All practical components (work positioning, climbing and rescue scenarios) delivered on the actual work site (the Mt Coot-tha towers)
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
- Understanding Chain of Responsibility
- Looking for a career change?
- Minimise manual handling risks for your employees and workmates
- How to choose an online course
Peter was a brilliant trainer and clearly knows the subject well. Very satisfied with the training, and when I schedule my Cert IV Training and Assessment later this year, I will use Pinnacle. Thank you.