Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Training the Department of Defence VR Trainers
This week we have been training Department of Defence’s Vertical Rescue training team.
These boys are the best of the best ... of the best!
We’ve been using our in-house training facilities, as well as rescue scenarios in real cliff environments.
Why come to Pinnacle?
Because of our in-depth knowledge and the fact that we are working in the industry every week doing rope access, standby rescue and auditing and compliance work. We’re the ideal go-to team to help even experts improve their skills.
- How to choose an online course
- How to learn effectively at home
- Community service announcement – Beware of dodgy White Card training
- Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
- Important information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
With the quality of training and positive reinforcement from the trainer I have happily recommended to my employer that all our employees be trained at this facility for all courses required in the future.