Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Training the Department of Defence VR Trainers
This week we have been training Department of Defence’s Vertical Rescue training team.
These boys are the best of the best ... of the best!
We’ve been using our in-house training facilities, as well as rescue scenarios in real cliff environments.
Why come to Pinnacle?
Because of our in-depth knowledge and the fact that we are working in the industry every week doing rope access, standby rescue and auditing and compliance work. We’re the ideal go-to team to help even experts improve their skills.
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
- Understanding Chain of Responsibility
- Looking for a career change?
- Minimise manual handling risks for your employees and workmates
- How to choose an online course
Great facilities, great staff, modern equipment, very well run organisation. Trainer Brad was first class, best course I’ve ever attended. Thank you!