Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Training the Department of Defence VR Trainers
This week we have been training Department of Defence’s Vertical Rescue training team.
These boys are the best of the best ... of the best!
We’ve been using our in-house training facilities, as well as rescue scenarios in real cliff environments.
Why come to Pinnacle?
Because of our in-depth knowledge and the fact that we are working in the industry every week doing rope access, standby rescue and auditing and compliance work. We’re the ideal go-to team to help even experts improve their skills.
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
- Industry news - Changes to Queensland asbestos regulation
- Is your first aid training up to date?
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
I would like to say how trainer Steve was a great trainer and top bloke and gave me all the help I needed to get the best out of the course. Great work mate.