Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Training the Department of Defence VR Trainers
This week we have been training Department of Defence’s Vertical Rescue training team.
These boys are the best of the best ... of the best!
We’ve been using our in-house training facilities, as well as rescue scenarios in real cliff environments.
Why come to Pinnacle?
Because of our in-depth knowledge and the fact that we are working in the industry every week doing rope access, standby rescue and auditing and compliance work. We’re the ideal go-to team to help even experts improve their skills.
- Important information about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Interested in becoming a VET Trainer?
- How to access your training record
- Celebrating our firefighting hero
- Independent body reports strong results for Pinnacle students
Very happy with the training. The team advised me it was the best LVR they’d ever done, and we’ve been doing LVR through other providers twice a year for two decades. I guess you’re our new provider from now on!