Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Tricky access work on Tallebudgera Bridge for Jemena and Energex
Jemena is a Australian infrastructure company that builds, owns and maintains a combination of major electricity, gas and water assets.
We were contracted by Jemena to assist with the access and rigging requirements for the installation of conduit for high voltage lines running across the Tallebudgera Bridge near the Gold Coast. Jemena were contracted by Energex to complete this work.
Over two weeks, our technicians employed a variety of aid climbing, rigging, concrete drilling and anchor solutions to get the job done.
- How to choose an online course
- How to learn effectively at home
- Community service announcement – Beware of dodgy White Card training
- Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
- Important information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
Trainer Anthony is well suited to training. He made it so much more enjoyable. I’ve done a lot of training over the years and half the time you’re not present. Busy daydreaming as you’ve heard it all before. But not with Anthony. He kept it interesting and exciting. Well done!