Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Tricky access work on Tallebudgera Bridge for Jemena and Energex
Jemena is a Australian infrastructure company that builds, owns and maintains a combination of major electricity, gas and water assets.
We were contracted by Jemena to assist with the access and rigging requirements for the installation of conduit for high voltage lines running across the Tallebudgera Bridge near the Gold Coast. Jemena were contracted by Energex to complete this work.
Over two weeks, our technicians employed a variety of aid climbing, rigging, concrete drilling and anchor solutions to get the job done.
- Pinnacle introduces a new course for road transport supply chain workers
- IRATA rope access bookings now open
- Updated WHS Qualification - BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Updated Diploma of WHS Qualification - BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Pinnacle’s Regional Managers cook for a cause
“AB” is by far one of the best trainers I have been trained by. His ability to read the class needs and deliver a Cert 4 course in such a short time period is very impressive.