Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Tricky access work on Tallebudgera Bridge for Jemena and Energex
Jemena is a Australian infrastructure company that builds, owns and maintains a combination of major electricity, gas and water assets.
We were contracted by Jemena to assist with the access and rigging requirements for the installation of conduit for high voltage lines running across the Tallebudgera Bridge near the Gold Coast. Jemena were contracted by Energex to complete this work.
Over two weeks, our technicians employed a variety of aid climbing, rigging, concrete drilling and anchor solutions to get the job done.
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
- Understanding Chain of Responsibility
- Looking for a career change?
- Minimise manual handling risks for your employees and workmates
- How to choose an online course
Nathan is the GUN!!! Easily the best trainer we’ve had the privilege of having on our site! His subject knowledge & experience is incredible, and he is able to make the training even more challenging and specific to our potential response situations.