Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Demand for nationally recognised training in height safety, confined space, fire and rescue is growing rapidly in Australia, especially within the mining, construction, major infrastructure and utilities industries.
Pinnacle Safety and Training are rapidly growing to meet this demand, and we need experienced trainers to help us deliver the highest quality training.
We pride ourselves on fostering a team of trainers with solid industry experience. It means we can deliver training that is not only aligned with legislation and Australian Standards, but also relevant to industry and based on real-world experience. Most of our trainers also do industry-based service work for us to further refine their skills and professional development.
Both full and part-time, flexible positions are available for the right candidates. We train Australia-wide, so we have positions available in various locations.
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Friendly, professional attitude.
- Experience in one or more of the industries listed above
- Background in emergency services, defence forces or similar
- Experience as a trainer.
If you'd like to join us, please send your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to choose an online course
- How to learn effectively at home
- Community service announcement – Beware of dodgy White Card training
- Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
- Important information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
Alex led a very detailed practical component of the Respond Wild Fire course demonstrating excellent command and control on the fire ground. Alex’s training exceeded my expectations.