No region selected
Face to Face
An introductory course designed to provide an awareness and overview of asbestos, how to identify it and how it should be managed.
What type of workers need asbestos awareness training?
- Workers who enter ceiling cavities (such as insulation installers; pest spray operators; air-conditioning installers; maintenance and repair workers; solar panel providers)
- Electricians; plumbers; carpenters and joiners; plasterers; painters and decorators; gas fitters; demolition workers; floor finishers
- Emergency services workers
- Building and construction workers
- Asbestos Awareness
- Remove Non-Friable Asbestos (Class B)
- Remove Friable Asbestos (Class A)
- Remove Friable (Class A) and Non-Friable (Class B) Asbestos - Combo Course
- Supervise Asbestos Removal Training
- Restricted Asbestos Licence Training (WorkSafe WA)
Regarding the online Asbestos Awareness program: “The course is good as it is. It was informative and kept me interested.”