Select or change your region
No region selected
Face to Face
An introductory course designed to provide an awareness and overview of asbestos, how to identify it and how it should be managed.
Get started online, no waitingStart Now!
Need Class B Licence?
Removing bonded asbestos?See Our Full Classroom Course
What type of workers need asbestos awareness training?
- Workers who enter ceiling cavities (such as insulation installers; pest spray operators; air-conditioning installers; maintenance and repair workers; solar panel providers)
- Electricians; plumbers; carpenters and joiners; plasterers; painters and decorators; gas fitters; demolition workers; floor finishers
- Emergency services workers
- Building and construction workers
Please note that course details are unique for each region.
Choose your region from the links below for detailed info on this course including prices and inclusions.
Select your region
- Asbestos Awareness
- Remove Non-Friable Asbestos (Class B)
- Remove Friable Asbestos (Class A)
- Remove Friable (Class A) and Non-Friable (Class B) Asbestos - Combo Course
- Supervise Asbestos Removal Training
- Restricted Asbestos Licence Training (WorkSafe WA)
It was great, I don’t think you could make it any better.