No region selected
Confined Space Awareness
Face to Face
Designed for people to gain an understanding of what confined spaces are and the obligations required of employers to manage work that is conducted in or around confined spaces.
What kinds of people should do a confined space awareness course?
- Supervisors and Managers
- Anyone requiring an introduction and awareness of confined spaces
Participants will receive a Statement of Attendance. The Statement is issued by Pinnacle Safety and Training (RTO 40496).
- For group bookings outside our public course schedule or at your location, please submit your group booking enquiry here for an obligation free quote.
This short course is designed for people to gain an understanding of what confined spaces are and the obligations required of employers to manage work that is conducted in or around confined spaces.
This course can be tailored to suit organisational confined space operations, policies and procedures.
The key areas covered by this course include:
- Australian Standards and relevant legislation to manage confined space work
- Identify the compliance documentation related to confined spaces
- Roles, responsibilities and obligations of various roles
- Identifying confined spaces
- Identifying and controlling hazards
- Risk assessments and hierarchy of hazard controls
- Organisational site policies and procedures for managing work being conducted in confined spaces (upon request)
- Simulated permit for entry into a confined space
- Standby responsibilities and emergency procedures.
- Training conducted by an experienced confined space specialist with strong knowledge of relevant legislation and Australian Standards for working in confined spaces
- Interactive learning activities
- Reference to and application of organisations Confined Space Entry procedures and Risk Assessment procedure (available upon request)
Each Trainee Must Provide
We supply all required equipment to undertake training.
- Confined Space Entry - Online Theory + Half Day Practical
- Confined Space Entry - 1 day
- Confined Space Entry - 2 day
- Confined Space Entry - Half day Refresher
- Gas Test and Permit Issuer
- Confined Space Awareness
- Operate Breathing Apparatus
- Confined Space Rescue
- Gas Testing Training
- Risk Assessment Training
I would like to thank you and the rest of your team for organising and contributing to what was a very successful Safety Day here at Sunstate Cement. As always we were very impressed by the professionalism of the Pinnacle team, from the first meeting you and I had at the start of the planning, through to the delivering of the demonstrations on the day. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed each session. The information and activities were very relevant to our business, and the demonstrations were delivered in a way that was easily understood by all. I had some really positive feedback from everyone.