No region selected
Working at Heights and Confined Space Combined
Combine and save! Equips workers with the knowledge and skills to safely work at height, perform basic risk assessments and enter a confined space to conduct work under an issued permit. Online + hands on practical.
|Location (Central QLD)||Start Date||Places Left|
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
Our Working at Heights and Confined Space course is comprised of two components:
- Online learning and assessment (we estimate learners new to these programs may take approximately 6-8 hours - online)
- Hands on practical training and assessment (approximately 8 hours - at Pinnacle training centre)
Working at Heights:
- Access to our online learning platform with interactive learning modules for Heights and Confined Spaces, built and tested by industry experts
- Access to a dedicated Online Faculty at Pinnacle to assist you with your online learning, if you need it
- The freedom to study when you like and go at your own pace.
Hands On Practical Component:
- Hands-on, practical training conducted by experienced heights and confined space specialist
- One 8-hour day of training. Up to 12 trainees per course. A typical course runs from 0730-1630
- Recommendations and advice for specialised PPE and equipment for your particular workplace
- Advice on risk control methods for the type of work to be undertaken
- Plenty of practical hands on training and scenario-driven learning to ensure workers can be safe and comply with relevant standards and legislation
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Have completed the pre-course online learning and assessments prior to attending the scheduled face-to-face training day
- Be at least 15 years of age
- Have at least a Year 10 level of numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- Have the ability to read and write English
- Provide their own transport and lunch
- Arrive in suitable attire, including long pants and closed-in shoes.
- We can supply all equipment necessary for you to undertake the practical training.
- We actively encourage you to bring along your own equipment.
Online learning requirements
- Use a device that meets the minimum System Requirements of Pinnacle’s e-Learning system (we officially support and recommend modern desktop or laptop computers running Google Chrome web browser). Other personal devices (e.g. phones and tablets) may be compatible, but due to the variety available, we do not officially support these devices.
- Have a stable internet connection.
- Use a device that can play sound.
- Confined Space Entry - Online Theory + Half Day Practical
- Confined Space Entry - 1 day
- Confined Space Entry - 2 day
- Confined Space Awareness
- Operate Breathing Apparatus
- Confined Space Rescue
- Gas Testing Training
- Risk Assessment Training
- Permit Issuer and Breathing Apparatus (Gladstone)
Did a full day yesterday for Working Safely at Heights and Confined Spaces. I had a great day… got all the necessary training to stay safe in the workplace and our trainer Mitch was amazing. Very funny, knowledgable and supportive; made it an enjoyable experience for everyone. The practicals were so much fun and I learnt a lot. Thanks Mitch 😊
Victoria M - Perth, WAPublic Course Participant
I’ve just completed a combined Working at Heights & Confined Space tickets. Extensive theory process online and very informative. Practical training and test was well presented, Peter was an awesome teacher, made the course run smooth and easy. Excellent training facility, would definitely go back for more training and recommend Pinnacle Safety and Training.