No region selected
Height Safety Equipment Inspection
Equips participants with the foundational skills to become a height safety equipment inspector.
- Height Safety Equipment Inspection
- Fire Warden Training
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- TAELLN411 Address Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- Asbestos Awareness
- Safely Access the Rail Corridor
- Provide First Aid Training
- White Card Training
- Manual Handling Training
Very good simple course. Good knowledge for the level I require. Thank you for the draft inspection checklists - should come in very handy.
Michael T. - Brisbane, QLDAirbus
This e-Learning course was fantastic as I am so busy with work and live remote I can’t get time to travel to perform onsite training.