Select or change your region
No region selected
Manual Handling Training
Nationally recognised units of competency
Teaches participants how to lift and move materials manually and/or use basic manual handling equipment in a safe manner.
No waiting! $59.00Start Now!
Please note that course details are unique for each region.
Choose your region from the links below for detailed info on this course including prices and inclusions.
Select your region
- Working at Heights - Online Theory + Half Day Practical
- Height Safety Equipment Inspection
- Confined Space Entry - Online Theory + Half Day Practical
- Fire Warden Training
- Chief Warden Training
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) - Online
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) - Upgrade Program
- TAELLN411 Address Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- Asbestos Awareness
- Safely Access the Rail Corridor
- Provide First Aid Training
- Apply WHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry
- Manual Handling Training
- Silica Awareness
- Hazardous Areas Awareness
- Section 44 Appointed Persons Training
- Chain of Responsibility
- Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set
- Mining Supervisor - G1, G8, G9 (formerly S1, S2, S3)
- Risk Facilitator - G2
If you’ve ever hurt your back, you know how debilitating it can be. Even minor injuries can put you out of action for weeks (or…Read more
The coronavirus pandemic has seen the popularity of online learning increase dramatically. Almost overnight, educators have been…Read more