Select or change your region
No region selected
Manual Handling Training
Nationally recognised units of competency
Teaches participants how to lift and move materials manually and/or use basic manual handling equipment in a safe manner.
No waiting! $59.00Start Now!
Please note that course details are unique for each region.
Choose your region from the links below for detailed info on this course including prices and inclusions.
Select your region
- Working at Heights - Online Theory + Half Day Practical
- Height Safety Equipment Inspection
- Confined Space Entry - Online Theory + Half Day Practical
- Fire Warden Training
- Chief Warden Training
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Asbestos Awareness
- Safely Access the Rail Corridor
- Provide First Aid Training
- Apply WHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry
- Manual Handling Training
- Silica Awareness
- Risk Control Training
- Hazardous Areas Awareness
- Chain of Responsibility
- Mining Supervisor - G1, G8, G9 (formerly S1, S2, S3)
- Risk Facilitator - G2
- Issue Work Permits
- Childcare First Aid
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40122)
If you’ve ever hurt your back, you know how debilitating it can be. Even minor injuries can put you out of action for weeks (or…Read more
The coronavirus pandemic has seen the popularity of online learning increase dramatically. Almost overnight, educators have been…Read more