No region selected
Safely Access the Rail Corridor
Provides participants with the knowledge, training and skills to effectively work safely in and around the rail corridor. Previously known as the Rail Industry Safety Induction (RISI).
- Height Safety Equipment Inspection
- Fire Warden Training
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- TAELLN411 Address Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- Asbestos Awareness
- Safely Access the Rail Corridor
- Provide First Aid Training
- White Card Training
- Manual Handling Training
I think it is pretty good the way it is - easy to follow and navigate.
Daryl S. - North Lakes, QLDOffice of the National Rail Safety Regulator
I come from a strong rail background and needed to undergo this course for the first time for employment purposes. Overall the course was well presented and structured. I would recommend to others wanting to do the course.