No region selected
Emergency Response Planning
Face to Face
Practical hands-on training for emergency response planning and dynamic incident response.
|Location (SE QLD)||Start Date||Places Left|
|Brisbane - Murarrie||Fri, Jul 30, 2021 (7:30am)||
4 Places LeftCall Us
|Brisbane - Murarrie||Fri, Oct 01, 2021 (7:30am)||
Places AvailableCall Us
|Brisbane - Murarrie||Fri, Dec 03, 2021 (7:30am)||
Places AvailableCall Us
Students who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This certification is nationally recognised. The Statement is issued by Pinnacle Safety and Training (RTO 40496).
National units of competency
- RIIERR301E - Respond to worksite incidents
- RIIRIS301E - Apply risk management process
1 day on-site OR 1 day off-site at our purpose-built training facility.
- $600.00 pp for public courses.
- For group bookings outside our public course schedule or at your location, please submit your group booking enquiry here for an obligation free quote.
Pinnacle’s Emergency Response Training is designed for those operating in the role of an Emergency Responder. Effective planning and preparation is a crucial element to any successful rescue. In this course you will assume the role of an emergency response team member and learn the important skills required to develop, test and implement rescue procedures. As a team you will be required to develop risk mitigation strategies to prevent work site incidents and practically test a range of possible rescue scenarios.
- Review work activities and conduct inspections as an ERT member
- Identify hazards and risks associated with the work activities
- Identify gaps in standard operating procedure from a rescue perspective
- Recommend appropriate control measures to mitigate risks
- Adapt rescue techniques using a range of available response equipment
- Respond to a range of dynamic incidents
- Work in a team to plan and enact an appropriate emergency response based on a given scenario
- Training conducted by an experienced emergency services instructor with strong knowledge of relevant legislation and Australian Standards
- Practical hands-on training tailored to the requirements of the worksite
Participants must hold current skills and units of competency in the following courses:
- Advanced First Aid
- Operate Breathing Apparatus
- Confined Space Rescue
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have at least a Year 10 level of numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- Have the ability to read and write English
- Arrive in suitable attire, including long pants and closed-in shoes
- Meet all prerequisite requirements for this course. You must hold certificates in Breathing Apparatus, Confined Space Rescue, HAZMAT and Advanced First Aid within the last 3 years.
- Participants must be clean shaven (for breathing apparatus)
- This training is realistic and very physical. It is important that all personnel who attend this course are willing and capable of moving about in dark, possibly smoky, confined spaces while wearing 15kg breathing apparatus sets.
I’ve tried the course via correspondence through another provider and it just didn’t work for me. I think Pinnacle provided a great course over twelve pretty intense days and would recommend you as a great training provider.