Fire Warden and Chief Warden
Face to Face
Teaches participants the roles and responsibilities of the Fire Warden and Chief Warden, as they relate to emergencies in the workplace.
Pinnacle currently run this training for groups only. Please contact us for an obligation free quote.
Students who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This certification is nationally recognised. The Statement is issued by Pinnacle Safety and Training (RTO 40496).
National units of competency
- PUAWER005B - Operate as Part of an Emergency Control Organisation
- PUAWER006B - Lead an Emergency Control Organisation
- For group bookings outside our public course schedule or at your location, please submit your group booking enquiry here for an obligation free quote.
This combined course teaches participants the roles and responsibilities of the Fire Warden and Chief Warden, as they relate to emergencies in the workplace.
This unit has been developed to cover the broad range of emergencies and workplaces as considered in AS3745 Planning for emergencies in facilities.
Fire Warden outline
- Discuss evacuation and assembly principles and procedures
- Discuss fire, bomb threat, and other emergencies and their effects on the workplace
- Identify the workplace fireboard and fire equipment location(s)
- Demonstrate knowledge of workplace evacuation procedures
- Demonstrate efficient evacuation of the workplace
Chief Warden outline
- Prepare for workplace emergencies
- Apply command, control and coordinate aspects of workplace emergency procedures
- Control the response to emergency reports, signals and warnings
- Coordinate reports and results of initial emergency response
- Conclude incident
- Training conducted by experienced Emergency Services specialist
- Knowledge on relevant legislation and Australian Standards
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Appropriate clothing, closed-in footwear.
- Operate Breathing Apparatus
- Fire Warden Training
- Fire Warden and Chief Warden
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Respond to Wildfire
- Conduct Fire Team Operations Training
The whole team really enjoyed the training and the trainer was very experienced and spoke very well.
Geoff H. - Melbourne, VICMonier Roofing
I was very happy with the content and delivery of this course and I am pleased with the feedback I have had from other participants. Daniel ran engaging sessions and clearly brought considerable professional and personal experience into play with his delivery. Thank you.