No region selected
Advanced Resuscitation Training
Face to Face
Designed to train workers in how to respond to first aid emergencies using oxygen resuscitation equipment and semi-automatic external defibrillators.
Students who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This certification is nationally recognised. The Statement is issued by Pinnacle Safety and Training (RTO 40496)
National units of competency
- HLTAID009 - Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID010 - Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID015 - Provide Advanced Resuscitation and Oxygen Therapy
- For group bookings, please submit your group booking enquiry here for an obligation free quote.
Our advanced resuscitation training course is designed to train participants in how to respond to first aid emergencies using oxygen resuscitation equipment and semi-automatic external defibrillators. This course is designed for First Aiders to manage patient care until the arrival of an ambulance.
This course is taught by Emergency Medical Response professionals who are able to capably demonstrate the practical ways to provide advanced resuscitation to patients.
This training course involves hand-on experience for advanced patient care using oxygen equipment and defibrillators.
NOTE: Advanced resuscitation must be updated every 12 months
- Chain of survival for cardiac arrests
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Recovery position
- Oxygen safety
- Oxygen therapy
- Oxygen powered resuscitation
- Oxygen manual resuscitation (BVM’s)
- Oropharyngeal (OP) airways
- Suction equipment
- Automatic external defibrillators use and safety
- Semi-automatic external defibrillators
- Handover to medical care
- Support for first responders post critical incident
- Course book
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Appropriate clothing, closed-in footwear.