No region selected
Face to Face
Provides participants with the confidence and competence required to perform CPR on an unconscious casualty.
|Location (NSW)||Start Date||Places Left|
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
Students who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This certification is nationally recognised. The Statement is issued by Pinnacle Safety and Training (RTO 40496)
National unit of competency
- HLTAID001 - Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- $60 pp for public courses
- For group bookings outside our public course schedule or at your location, please submit your group booking enquiry here for an obligation free quote.
This course provides participants with the confidence and competence required to perform CPR on an unconscious casualty. This training course is designed for any person who may need to perform CPR to utilise D-R-S-A-B-C-D during the course of their employment.
This training course is taught according to the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines and takes trainees through both the theory of why we do CPR and many practical exercises that teach the proper techniques of performing CPR.
NOTE: CPR training must be updated (“refreshed”) every 12 months.
- Assess the incident scene
- Conduct D-R-S-A-B-C-D
- Provide CPR on adults, children and babies
- Roll patient into recovery position
- Handover to medical personnel
- Manage a choking patient
- Up-to-date student handout material
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Appropriate clothing, closed-in footwear.
I thoroughly enjoyed the training and Raymond would have to be the best trainer and communicator I have had the pleasure of learning from. His knowledge and depth of experience is evident and astounding. Consistently throughout the course, Raymond backed up the theory component with examples of hands-on experience and interesting stories that related to the context. It was an intense five-day course, however not at any stage was it boring or mundane. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to complete this course and would highly recommend the training to other colleagues in our organisation.