Apply WHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry
This unit of competency is mandatory for all existing and new White Card Assessors for the delivery and assessment of the new “White Card” unit of competency CPCCWHS1001.
Students who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This certification is nationally recognised. The Statement is issued by Pinnacle Safety and Training (RTO 40496).
National unit of competency
- CPCCWHS2001 - Apply WHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- 100% online program
- 3.5 - 4 hours depending on experience
- Online e-Learning course. $240.00 pp. Start Now!
This unit of competency is mandatory for all existing and new White Card Assessors for the delivery and assessment of the new “White Card” unit of competency CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry.
This e-Learning course teaches participants the fundamentals of WHS / OHS necessary to safely undertake work tasks within any sector in the construction industry. It requires the performance of work in a safe manner through awareness of risks and work requirements, and the planning and performance of safe work practices with concern for personal safety and the safety of others.
The key areas covered by this course include:
- Identifying and assessing risks
- Identifying hazardous materials and other hazards on work sites
- Planning and preparing for safe work practices
- Applying safe work practices
- Following emergency procedures
- Our online course was built from the ground up by industry experts. It is designed to be easy to use, easy to understand and works on multiple devices and platforms.
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have at least a Year 10 level of numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- Have the ability to read and write English
- Contact us if you have any concerns about your level of language literacy or numeracy
For online training, participants must:
- Use a device that meets the minimum System Requirements of Pinnacle’s e-Learning system (we officially support and recommend modern desktop or laptop computers running Google Chrome web browser). Other personal devices (e.g. phones and tablets) may be compatible, but due to the variety available, we do not officially support these devices.
- Have a stable internet connection.
- Use a device that can play sound.
- Safely Access the Rail Corridor
- Generic Induction (GI) - Standard 11 Compliant
- White Card Training
- Apply WHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry
- Generic Induction (GI) Refresher
- Section 44 Appointed Persons Training
- Mining Supervisor - G1, G8, G9 (formerly S1, S2, S3)
- Risk Facilitator - G2
I thoroughly enjoyed the training and Raymond would have to be the best trainer and communicator I have had the pleasure of learning from. His knowledge and depth of experience is evident and astounding. Consistently throughout the course, Raymond backed up the theory component with examples of hands-on experience and interesting stories that related to the context. It was an intense five-day course, however not at any stage was it boring or mundane. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to complete this course and would highly recommend the training to other colleagues in our organisation.