No region selected
White Card Training
Face to Face
Teaches participants how to carry out tasks safely whilst working in the construction industry.
|Location (VIC)||Start Date||Places Left|
|Melbourne - Port Melbourne (Cook St)||Mon, Jun 01, 2020 (7:30am)||
Sold OutAdd Me To Waitlist
Our white card construction induction training course is designed to train participants in how to carry out tasks safely whilst working in the construction industry.
The course teaches participants personal awareness of occupational health and safety legislative requirements, and the basic principles of risk management and prevention of injury and illness in the construction industry.
The unit relates directly to the general induction training program specified by the National Code of Practice for Induction for Construction Work (ASCC 2007).
State Recognition and Currency
The key areas covered by this course include:
- Identifying relevant standards and legislation requirements related to working on a construction site
- Identifying construction hazards and control measures
- Identify ways to communicate risks and hazards to superiors and workers on site
- Applying basic risk management principles and assessment of construction work
- Identifying responsibilities and rights of workers and supervisors on site
- Applying safe work practices whilst working on construction sites
Each Trainee Must Provide
It was good - I worked at my own pace in between work shifts.
Stephen T. - Kurri Kurri, NSWHolcim
Course was good. e-Learning platform was great - no technical problems or issues.