No region selected
Chain of Responsibility
The aim of ‘Chain of Responsibility’ is to make sure everyone in the supply chain shares responsibility for ensuring breaches of the Heavy Vehicle National Law do not occur.
This is a non-accredited training course. Students who complete this course will receive a Certificate of Completion. This certificate is issued by Pinnacle Safety and Training (RTO 40496). For workers who require an accredited program aligning to the unit of competency TLIF0001 Apply chain of responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures, or TLIF0009 Ensure the safety of transport activities (Chain of Responsibility) please be advised this is that course. The above accredited programs require significant workplace project requirements and for that reason Pinnacle chooses to offer a non-accredited program that provides awareness of Chain of Responsibility requirements to those workers who may not be in a position to complete a workplace project.
- Online learning: Go at your own pace
- Typical duration is 2-3 hours
- $70.00 pp
- Start Now!
Chain of Responsibility (CoR) legislation extends the general liability for offences to all parties who are part of the supply chain such as retailers, importers, exporters, dispatch staff, packers and pickers, loader and drivers, schedulers, managers, directors—in fact anyone involved in road transport at any stage. This course encourages you and your employer to be aware of what you may be accountable for should there be any workplace incident.
- Obligations and duties within the Chain of Responsibility in relation to HVNL regulations
- Chain of Responsibility breaches and penalties
- Methods for management of speed and fatigue
- Calculating vehicle dimension and mass limits, and securing loads
- Workplace policies, procedures and other documents that include Chain of Responsibility as it applies to certain job roles
- Freedom to study at your own pace when it suits you
- Program is 100% online
- You will be required to complete quizzes to confirm your knowledge
- You will be required to complete a workplace project
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Our online course was built from the ground up by industry experts. It is designed to be easy to use, easy to understand and works on multiple devices and platforms.
Each Participant Must
- Have at least a Year 10 level of numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- Have the ability to read, write and listen/understand English
- Have a sound level of computer skills to navigate through the e-Learning course
- Use a device that meets the minimum System Requirements of Pinnacle’s e-Learning system (we officially support and recommend modern desktop or laptop computers running Google Chrome web browser). Other personal device (e.g. phones and tablets) may be compatible, but due to the variety available, we do not officially support these devices.
- Have a stable internet connection
- Have a strong level of computer literacy skills. Your assignments will be completed on a computer
- Have the skills to compile electronic documents using software applications (word processing)
- Agree with all terms and conditions of your enrolment
- Road Crash Rescue Training
- Safely Access the Rail Corridor
- Traffic Control - 1 day
- Traffic Management - 1 day
- Traffic Control and Management - 2 day
- Chain of Responsibility
Training was excellent, the level of knowledge the trainer had about the subject was great. The practical component was very well done, it gave a real insight into how what you were learning would be used in the field. The smaller class size allowed the trainer to give each individual the time they required to gain a full understanding of the course. Having spent a substantial amount of years in the Construction/Maintenance field, it was very refreshing to participate in training that wasn’t run with the aim of simply ticking a box. The trainer showed a commitment to ensuring everyone in the class would be completely able to go out into the work site & apply what they were learning with a good grasp on the responsibilities that come along with performing the task. It was a well run course & it was an enjoyable to attend.