No region selected
Presentation Days for TAE40116
Face to Face
A two day face-to-face block, where eligible students enrolled in the Cert IV TAE (TAE40116) complete their final presentations and assessments.
tell us the dates you’ll be available using our online form & we’ll try to find a solution that works for you
|Location (WA)||Start Date||Places Left|
|Perth - Canning Vale||Mon, Dec 02, 2019 (7:00am)||
Places AvailableCall Us
|Perth - Canning Vale||Thu, Dec 19, 2019 (7:00am)||
4 Places LeftCall Us
Presentation days are held over a two day block, with each student delivering 2 x 40 minute presentations. In addition, students must also conduct assessments throughout the presentation day blocks.
The presentation day block is included in the course fee for Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116).
Students who are deemed not competent may incur additional charges.
This is the final assessment piece for your Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116).
Your presentation must demonstrate the competency against the following criteria:
- Organised resources and set up training environment ready for delivery
- Conducted delivery of training program (minimum of 2 x 40 minutes per session)
- Used effective communication skills, group facilitation skills, presentation skills and interpersonal skills to convey learning outcomes, information, instruction, demonstrate skills and make learners comfortable and engaged in learning
- Used communication that was clear, concise and understood by the learner
- Used terminology that was appropriate and commonly used in the industry
- Used the diversity of the learners as training resource to support learning across all learners
- Informed learners at the beginning of the training sessions of the details of the program such as learning outcomes and expectations
- Used time-management skills to follow the session plan, ensuring the pace of the learning is suitable to the learners, but still achieving the learning outcomes in an appropriate timeframe
- Used different delivery methods and techniques such as questioning, coaching and providing feedback to support the learners and encourage effective participation and allow for learners to seek clarification on learning content
- Observed and monitored learner cues and behaviours, and used active listening techniques and changed delivery to suit learner requirements
- Engaged with the learners ethically at all times by delivering their training session in line with relevant jurisdiction privacy, EEO, anti-discrimination, WHS (etc) legislation
- Summarised training program at end of delivery to reiterate learning outcomes
- Only participants who have been marked as competent in their major portfolio are eligible to book in for their final presentation days.
- The presentation days must have a minimum of 8 participants confirmed in attendance (see Assessment Requirements for TAEDEL401 - Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning). Where the minimum has not been met, our Sales and Service Specialist will contact you to discuss alternative options.
I completed a Cert 4 TAE40116 with Pinnacle. The trainer Mary-Ann and training material were excellent. It was a really intensive course and even though we were all mentally exhausted at the end of the 10 days I can genuinely say that I came away with a high degree of knowledge and confidence in moving forward and applying all I learned in this course. Once again two thumbs up to Mary-Ann!