No region selected
Risk Assessment Training
Face to Face
Designed to teach workers the risk management process, including how to accurately complete a risk assessment and safe work method statement (SWMS) in accordance with their workplace procedures.
Our nationally recognised risk assessment training course is designed to teach participants how to accurately complete a Risk Assessment and Job Safety Analysis (JSA) in accordance with their workplace procedures. This course is an ideal starting point for anyone who may need to complete JSA’s or risk assessments as part of their normal work duties.
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Work Health and Safety for Supervisors and Managers
- Health and Safety Representatives (HSR) Training
- Health and Safety Representative (HSR) Refresher Training
- Work Health and Safety Committee (HSC) Training
- White Card Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Risk Assessment Training
- Hazardous Areas Awareness
- Occupational First Aid Training
- Incident Commander / Controller
I am a trainer and educator myself and found trainer Norm to be top notch. A very good and personable trainer - great communicator, great examples, excellent knowledge in the field.