No region selected
Diploma of Work Health and Safety
Designed for people who are wanting to work in a health and safety management field at an organisational level, such as WHS director or expert safety advisor.
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Work Health and Safety for Supervisors and Managers
- Health and Safety Representatives (HSR) Training
- Health and Safety Representative (HSR) Refresher Training
- Work Health and Safety Committee (HSC) Training
- White Card Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Risk Assessment Training
- Hazardous Areas Awareness
- Occupational First Aid Training
- Incident Commander / Controller
Raymond the trainer spoke very clearly (important) and was obviously very knowledgeable about confined space. He highlighted practical applications and really got the “personal safety” message across to the group. I have done these courses before, however I got more out of this due to the “SKILL” of the trainer to get the critical messages across.
The practical exercises were helpful in executing all the theory we had learnt during the morning session. Having three practical exercises is a good strategy as I was able to gain something from each one confined space entry (mistakes I made plus observing others under a little pressure).
A good one-day course which I would recommend.