No region selected
Health and Safety Representative (HSR) Initial OHS Training Course
Face to Face
|Location (Regional VIC)
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Work Health and Safety for Supervisors and Managers
- Health and Safety Committee (HSC) Training
- Risk Control Training
- ICAM Lead Investigator Training
- Chain of Responsibility
- Health and Safety Representative (HSR) Initial OHS Training Course
I was pleasantly surprised with the course itself. I completed a 2 week intensive TAE Certificate IV and I enjoyed it. The Trainer was excellent, we got plenty of time to work on tasks and most of us were close to being finished and ready to do the presentation days at the end of the second week. All in all I was happy with the experience.