No region selected
Health and Safety Representatives (HSR) Training
Face to Face
Initial five day training course for Health and Safety Representatives.
|Location (Melbourne)||Start Date||Places Left|
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
Course Delivery Format
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Work Health and Safety for Supervisors and Managers
- Health and Safety Committee (HSC) Training
- White Card Training
- Apply WHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry
- Manual Handling Training
- Silica Awareness
- Risk Assessment Training
- Hazardous Areas Awareness
- Occupational First Aid Training
- ICAM Facilitator Training
- ICAM Lead Investigator Training
- Chain of Responsibility
- Health and Safety Representative (HSR) Initial OHS Training Course
Trainer made the course interesting and enjoyable.
Robyn H. - Brisbane, QLDGoodman Fielder
I had to do the HSR course and Pinnacle offered a one day per week option which meant I didn’t have to take an entire week off. And Andy was a great trainer. Thanks Andy.
Marissa M - Brisbane, QLDPublic Course Participant
Raymond was one of the most knowledgeable persons on this subject I have ever met. Will recommend him to my management for future courses.