No region selected
Health and Safety Representatives (HSR) Training
Face to Face
Initial five day training course for Health and Safety Representatives.
|Location (Melbourne)||Start Date||Places Left|
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
- Option 1: Five days (back-to-back)
- Option 2: One day per week over five weeks
- Training conducted by an experienced WHS industry practitioner with strong knowledge of relevant legislation and Codes of Practice
- Practical and theoretical activities
- Participant notes and a full copy of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011.
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Work Health and Safety for Supervisors and Managers
- Health and Safety Committee (HSC) Training
- White Card Training
- Apply WHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry
- Manual Handling Training
- Silica Awareness
- Risk Assessment Training
- Hazardous Areas Awareness
- Occupational First Aid Training
- Incident Commander / Controller
- ICAM Lead Investigator Training
- Chain of Responsibility
I thought everything was great. Easy to enrol, emails explained clearly, etc. Straun was a great trainer. Managed to teach me about HSR and legislation without putting me to sleep!
Nicholas G. - Brisbane, QLDTeam Rock Anchors
Straun was informative, amusing, helpful and an all round engaging trainer. He clearly communicated the course content and expected outcomes. I personally find it rare to enjoy classroom activities but the 5 days with Straun was definitely the exception. My normal way of thinking and looking at problems were challenged and questioned for the better, I feel more capable in my role as a HSR and look forward to putting the knowledge and strategies into practice.
Brendan J. - Brisbane, QLDParmalat
I have been a Workplace trainer and assessor for over 20 years. I found the way Peter conducted the course to be extremely interesting and informative. The participants came from a wide variety of industries and Peter used this to create scenarios to explain different sections of the Act & Regulations. A very worthwhile course that was presented extremely well. Thank you!