No region selected
Health and Safety Representatives (HSR) Training
Face to Face
Initial five day training course for Health and Safety Representatives.
|Location (Regional VIC)||Start Date||Places Left|
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
Course Delivery Format
- Training conducted by an experienced WHS industry practitioner with strong knowledge of relevant legislation and Codes of Practice
- Practical and theoretical activities
- Participant notes and a full copy of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011.
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Work Health and Safety for Supervisors and Managers
- Health and Safety Committee (HSC) Training
- ICAM Lead Investigator Training
Trainer made the course interesting and enjoyable.
Robyn H. - Brisbane, QLDGoodman Fielder
I thought everything was great. Easy to enrol, emails explained clearly, etc. Great trainer! Managed to teach me about HSR and legislation without putting me to sleep!
Nicholas G. - Brisbane, QLDTeam Rock Anchors
Raymond was one of the most knowledgeable persons on this subject I have ever met. Will recommend him to my management for future courses.