No region selected
Incident Commander / Controller
Teaches the skills to gather information about incidents, minimise incident escalation, allocate resources and assets, plan tactical responses, communicate with incident response teams and interact with external agencies.
Working with our partners in industry, Pinnacle Safety and Training developed our exciting new Incident Commander / Controller training in 2017. Other, similar courses available are deemed “non-current” by the Australian VET regulator. Our course is mapped against current nationally recognised units of competency and specifically contextualised to meet the needs of industry in Australia.
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Work Health and Safety for Supervisors and Managers
- Health and Safety Representatives (HSR) Training
- Health and Safety Representative (HSR) Refresher Training
- Work Health and Safety Committee (HSC) Training
- White Card Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Risk Assessment Training
- Hazardous Areas Awareness
- Occupational First Aid Training
- Incident Commander / Controller
I just want to say this was my first experience with Pinnacle Safety and Training and Sebastian was one of the best trainers I’ve ever had. I’ve done a few courses and plan on doing my Vertical Rescue with Pinnacle.