No region selected
Manual Handling Training
Teaches participants how to lift and move materials manually and/or use basic manual handling equipment in a safe manner.
Students who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. . This statement is issued by Pinnacle Safety and Training (RTO 40496).
National unit of competency
- FBPOPR1010 - Carry out manual handling tasks
- 100% online program
- 1 - 1.5 hours depending on experience
- $59.00 pp.
- Start Now!
Our manual handling training course is designed to train participants in how to carry out their work safely to reduce the risk of injuries. The course teaches participants techniques for lifting and moving materials manually and using basic manual handling equipment in a safe manner.
The key areas covered by this course include:
- Identifying relevant standards and legislation related to managing manual handling tasks in the workplace
- Identifying what manual handling is and its characteristics
- Recognising manual handling hazards
- How to determine the safest method of movement to reduce the risk of injuries
- Applying different lifting and transfer techniques to safely manage manual handling tasks
- The possible consequences of not applying correct manual handling techniques.
- Our online course was built from the ground up by industry experts.
- It is designed to be easy to use, easy to understand and works on multiple devices and platforms.
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Have at least a Year 10 level of numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- Have the ability to read and write English
- Have a stable internet connection
- Use a device that can play sound and meets the minimum System Requirements of Pinnacle’s e-Learning system (we officially support and recommend modern desktop or laptop computers running Google Chrome web browser). Other personal devices (e.g. phones and tablets) may be compatible, but due to the variety available, we do not officially support these devices.
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Work Health and Safety for Supervisors and Managers
- Health and Safety Representatives (HSR) Training
- Health and Safety Representative (HSR) Refresher Training
- Health and Safety Committee (HSC) Training
- White Card Training
- Apply WHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry
- Manual Handling Training
- Silica Awareness
- Risk Assessment Training
- Hazardous Areas Awareness
- Occupational First Aid Training
- ICAM Lead Investigator Training
- Chain of Responsibility