No region selected
Remove Non-Friable Asbestos (Class B)
Face to Face
A legal requirement for any worker required to remove more than 10m² of non-friable asbestos.
|Location (Regional VIC)||Start Date||Places Left|
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
1 day (allow approximately 8 hours)
- We supply all equipment necessary for you to undertake training
- Training conducted by experienced industry experts
- Plenty of practical hands on training
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Work Health and Safety Committee (HSC) Training
- White Card Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Silica Awareness
- Risk Assessment Training
- Incident Commander / Controller
- ICAM Lead Investigator Training
- Chain of Responsibility
Having done hundreds of training courses across numerous fields, Raymond would be one of the best trainers I have ever have the pleasure of learning from. This trainer is one of your best assets and I trust that you realise this. I have no hesitation in using your firm for all our training needs in the future and would like to have Raymond as the trainer where possible. Many thanks Raymond, keep up the excellent work!
Joe D. - Brisbane, QLDNQCCS
I’ve got to say the trainer was absolutely incredible. It’s not often you find someone so passionate about their trade and that is so unassuming or un-condescending in his teachings especially since students are from all walks of life. Extremely satisfied and will definitely recommend Pinnacle in the future.