Your privacy is very important to us.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The delivery of the course was perfect for me and incorporated techniques that encouraged us to participate. The success of the course lies in part with the trainer/presenter. Raymond was exceptional in the way he delivered the material as well as the way he addressed us. His passion for health and safety was evident throughout the course and helped me develop an appreciation for the standards. His knowledge was second to none, and well worth the course fees I paid. I can honestly say that I gained more out of the course than what I paid for. I would happily recommend anyone for his course.