Confined Space Auditing & Consulting
Our team has many years of experience working in a wide variety of confined space environments. In addition, we are one of the largest trainers of confined space skills in Australia. Hence we are continually updating our knowledge and skills.
We typically find that most sites have a good depth of knowledge regarding their obligations and best practices regarding confined space operations, however in nearly all cases we are able to significantly assist in filling gaps in knowledge and generally improve safe work practices. Pinnacle are true industry partners and our aim is to help you continually improve your confined space processes.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Confined space assessment/identification
- Confined space register - development, updates, and auditing
- Confined space risk registers
- Risk assessment and safe work method (SWMS) development and implementation
- Confined space rescue plan development
- Auditing, trialing, testing and training of confined space emergency response procedures
- Gas monitoring (as a service by trained and competent experts, or as a consulting service to improve your existing test regimes and equipment)
- Development and implementation of confined space permit systems
- Review and recommendations for improvements to site policy, procedure and work instructions regarding confined space operations
- The development of Confined Space Safety Management Systems
- Total site management for confined space works.
All our work is industry best practice and compliant with Confined Space Code of Practice and Australian Standards (AS 2865).
A few examples of our work
- Development of Emergency Response Manuals (Puma Energy & CS Energy)
- Confined Space Audits - (Arnotts, Chep Australia, Abbot Point Coal Terminal, Simplot Kelso)
- Development of Confined Space Register (Glencore Abbot Point Coal Terminal)
- Development of Risk Assessments for Heights and Confined Space Areas (GrainCorp, Owens Illinois O-I)
- Rescue Plan Development (QUU, Parsons Brinkeroff, SMEC, Caltex)
- Confined Space Assessment (Leightons, Cockram Construction, Owens Illinois O-I)
- Development of Policy Documents (Woodside Energy Ltd)
The two guys assigned to the job could not have been more thorough and helpful. They are very experienced and know the requirements of entry to the letter of the law. Very impressed.