Health and Safety Advisor Services
Pinnacle Safety and Training offer Health and Safety Advisor services to companies Australia-wide.
Increasingly, we’re finding that even large companies often have the requirement to call on extra Health & Safety capability from outside their permanent pool of staff to meet the safety obligations inherent in large projects or shutdown works, or to augment the existing safety capability in-house.
From audits and short-term placements to long-term contracted positions on-site, we have the personnel with the WHS skills and experience you need to meet your obligations. As an expert WHS training organisation, our staff not only possess the theoretical knowledge, but are regularly placed on site to deliver HSEQ expertise to our customers.
We have experienced HSE professionals, WHS Consultants and Safety Advisors with a depth of experience in the following areas:
- Oil, Gas and Petroleum
- Manufacturing (including plants with complex heights, confined space, chemical hazards and permitting requirements)
- Transport and logistics
Please call us today to discuss how we can assist you. Call 1300 990 810 and ask to speak to our Business Development team.
- Height Safety Audits and Compliance
- Specialist Rope Access Contracting
- Standby Rescue Service
- Confined Space Standby Rescue
- Confined Space Auditing & Consulting
- Standby Rescue Team Provision
- Emergency Management Plans and Response Systems
- ERT Training and Currency Programs
- Health and Safety Advisor Services
- Verification of Competency (VOC)
- Custom Course Development
The video presentation for explaining the P.A.S.S (pull, aim, squeeze and sweep) and the real life story video from construction people were really helpful in understanding the value of the induction. The overall course content is very interactive and I would recommend the same to my friends! Thanks.