Height Safety Audits and Compliance
Pinnacle Safety and Training conduct audits for major Australian companies in hazard identification and risk assessment for safe work at height, confined space and fire and rescue.
Our detailed safety reports include a review of the following:
- Current work methods and systems
- Rescue and retrieval plans
- Worker qualifications
- Currency and compliance with relevant legislation including Australian standards.
We will generate and supply:
- An analysis with recommendations for changes required in all areas above
- Safe work method statements
- Risk assessment(s)
- Height safety rescue plans.
We help you meet your WHS obligations
The principle objective of all Work Health and Safety (WHS) legislation is essentially the same in all states, being to prevent workplace related injuries and deaths. The Acts outline the basic requirements of the law to prevent work related injuries and illnesses. These obligations relate to both the persons conducting a business and their workers. By implementing and following our recommendations from audits you will be able to enjoy a safer work environment and be able to prove that you have discharged your obligations under the current Act. Our comprehensive understanding of current legislation and our ability to translate this into language that everyone can understand will assist you in making the often necessary changes to your workplace safety culture.
- Height Safety Audits and Compliance
- Specialist Rope Access Contracting
- Standby Rescue Team Provision
- Verification of Competency (VOC)
I have been a Workplace trainer and assessor for over 20 years. I found the way Peter conducted the course to be extremely interesting and informative. The participants came from a wide variety of industries and Peter used this to create scenarios to explain different sections of the Act & Regulations. A very worthwhile course that was presented extremely well. Thank you!