Standby Rescue Team Provision
Pinnacle Safety and Training are experts in the field of standby rescue. We have highly trained standby rescue teams ready at a moment’s notice who can supervise confined space work, shutdown operations, work at height, deliver site inductions, manage compliance, administer rescue and deliver first aid on your site.
Our specialities include:
- Confined space rescue
- Work at heights
- Mine rescue
- Fire suppression / hot works
- Vehicle and road accident rescue
- HAZMAT response
- Paramedical services
Just some of our Standby Rescue clients include:
- Queensland Rail
- Dow Chemicals
- Alinta Energy
Our standby teams are proactive. We help to address safety issues on-site by consulting on hazard identification and risk assessments, providing site inductions, equipment inspections and recommendations to help you meet your WHS obligations.
We can mobilise on short notice.
- Height Safety Audits and Compliance
- Specialist Rope Access Contracting
- Inspection and NDT Services
- Standby Rescue Team Provision
- Telecommunications Rigging
- Verification of Competency (VOC)
The two guys assigned to the job could not have been more thorough and helpful. They are very experienced and know the requirements of entry to the letter of the law. Very impressed.