Pinnacle offer experienced telecommunications riggers who can conduct the following services:
- Detailed photographs and measurements of structural steel present on site
- Detailed photographs measurements of distances between antennas and dishes
- Detailed reports regarding survey.
In providing this service we must deploy a two man team to comply with OH&S policy.
Network Component Installations
- Sector-based antennas
- LNA/TMA installations
- Bird-proofing, sealing, and labelling
- Microwave dish installations (in conjunction with qualified techs who install the base station radios).
In providing this service we deploy a two or three man team (depending on the need for us to deploy a tech). We would also require the technical specs for build quality to enable us to meet the installation standard required.
Steelwork, Tower Reinforcing, and Tower Builds
- Antennas and Dish Mounts
- Structural Steel Retrofitting
- Greenfield Tower Builds
I really enjoyed the challenge this course presented, being a two-week condensed course. Les was very knowledgeable and covered all aspects, answering all questions and making the content interesting. The group was fantastic, very friendly and eager to help each other, which made the course even more enjoyable! I feel I have gained confidence from both the skills I have learnt and the way we presented our portfolio training tasks to the group, something I was not looking forward to at the start but found I really enjoyed. Overall, a very professional organisation and well presented training package, well done!