Pinnacle offer experienced telecommunications riggers who can conduct the following services:
- Detailed photographs and measurements of structural steel present on site
- Detailed photographs measurements of distances between antennas and dishes
- Detailed reports regarding survey.
In providing this service we must deploy a two man team to comply with OH&S policy.
Network Component Installations
- Sector-based antennas
- LNA/TMA installations
- Bird-proofing, sealing, and labelling
- Microwave dish installations (in conjunction with qualified techs who install the base station radios).
In providing this service we deploy a two or three man team (depending on the need for us to deploy a tech). We would also require the technical specs for build quality to enable us to meet the installation standard required.
Steelwork, Tower Reinforcing, and Tower Builds
- Antennas and Dish Mounts
- Structural Steel Retrofitting
- Greenfield Tower Builds
In all, a good course, excellent trainer, who managed a group with varying skill levels, backgrounds and abilities in a professional manner. I enjoyed the course and managed to finally get this qualification completed. In this, I believe the eight day course was excellent value as provided the work is satisfactorily completed, the qualification is gained at the end of and you have no further commitments.