No region selected
Remove Friable (Class A) and Non-Friable (Class B) Asbestos - Combo Course
Face to Face
Designed for people who need to remove both kinds of asbestos, and therefore require both tickets.
Funding is currently available for eligible members of the Queensland construction industry
|Location (Central QLD)||Start Date||Places Left|
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
Students who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This certification is nationally recognised. This statement is issued by Pinnacle Safety and Training (RTO 40496). This certification enables commercial operators to apply to the relevant State Authority for both a Class B (non-friable) and Class A (friable) asbestos removal licence. For more information, see below.
National units of competency
- CPCCDE3014A - Remove non-friable asbestos
- CPCCDE3015A - Remove friable asbestos
2 days (allow approximately 8 hours per day)
- $895.00 pp for public courses
- QLD: Funding is available for eligible members of the construction industry. If eligible, pay only $74.00 - save $821.00! Check your eligibility and apply now.
- For group bookings outside our public course schedule or at your location, please submit your group booking enquiry here for an obligation free quote.
- We supply all equipment necessary for you to undertake training
- Training is conducted by experienced industry experts
- Plenty of practical hands on training
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment on successful completion
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Be at least 15 years of age
- Participants must wear long pants and closed shoes (high-vis and steel-caps not required, but are welcome).
- This training is realistic, somewhat physical and may involve working in hot or cold environments whilst suited up in PPE. It is important that all personnel who attend this course have a suitable level of fitness and are willing and capable of moving about in a small enclosed room, and wearing face masks.
- This course requires practice in wearing correct, full PPE and undertaking personal decontamination techniques, therefore participants must be prepared to wear shorts and T-shirt under coveralls.
- Participants must bring additional clothing - shorts, singlet top/T-shirt and a pair of thongs (flip-flops) for the practical activity.
- Asbestos Awareness
- Remove Non-Friable Asbestos (Class B)
- Remove Friable Asbestos (Class A)
- Supervise Asbestos Removal Training
- Silica Awareness
Alex led a very detailed practical component of the Respond Wild Fire course demonstrating excellent command and control on the fire ground. Alex’s training exceeded my expectations.