Students Last Year
Pinnacle Safety and Training
Pinnacle Safety and Training is a nationwide industry leader in the provision of safety training and related safety services.
We aim to help our clients improve their safety results, meet their work health and safety obligations, develop their safety culture, and most importantly, keep their people safe.
We do this by:
- Training employees in a range of nationally recognised safety-related competencies in the areas of height safety, confined space entry, asbestos safety, work health and safety, inductions, technical rescue, first aid, fire safety, mine safety and training and assessment.
- Conducting company safety audits and compliance projects, specialising in the areas of height safety, confined space and emergency response
- Delivering specialist technical rope access and confined space services for our customers
- Providing standby rescue teams
- Tailoring safety solutions to meet the needs of our clients’ business.
Pinnacle services all industries, with extensive experience in the energy, mining, minerals, construction, telecommunications and utility sectors.
At Pinnacle, we offer the very best service and are continually striving to provide unrivalled technical competence to deliver the most appropriate safety solutions for our clients’ needs. Whether it’s delivering site-specific training, conducting specialist work at heights or in confined spaces, reviewing your current safety culture or developing a renewed approach to safety for your organisation, Pinnacle can help.
I couldn’t recommend our trainer David enough. He is truly a wonderful asset to Pinnacle, and his knowledge and personable nature made the two weeks fly by. I specifically booked in my TAE upgrade with David again and didn’t regret it for an instant.