Pinnacle Safety and Training CEO, Paul Botwright explains that all parties in the heavy vehicle transport supply chain now share responsibility for ensuring the safety of their transport activities.
Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
September 2019 saw the release of the newest version of the Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety - BSB41419. We answer your questions.
September 2019 saw the release of the newest version of the Diploma Work Health and Safety - BSB51319. We answer your questions.
Pinnacle was engaged to develop Jump Form Rescue Training for the workers on this project and developed a number of scenarios and rescue plans accordingly.
Pinnacle Safety and Training is assisting Beon Energy Solutions with the provision of an HSE Advisor for the final stages of the Haughton Solar Farm project in north Queensland.
- Pinnacle introduces a new course for road transport supply chain workers
- IRATA rope access bookings now open
- Updated WHS Qualification - BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Updated Diploma of WHS Qualification - BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Pinnacle’s Regional Managers cook for a cause
I did the online learning version of the course. It was one of the best online learning courses I’ve done (and I’ve done a few). Super easy to use platform and won’t hesitate to recommend.