Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
In the last couple of months, a number of illegitimate White Card courses have appeared online. Take these steps to ensure you’re not being scammed.
Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
Current advice for Pinnacle students about coronavirus (COVID-19).
Once again, Pinnacle Safety and Training was delighted to see strong satisfaction results from our graduates surveyed by the National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER) as part of their 2019 National Student Outcomes Survey.
Pinnacle Safety and Training CEO, Paul Botwright explains that all parties in the heavy vehicle transport supply chain now share responsibility for ensuring the safety of their transport activities.
- How to choose an online course
- How to learn effectively at home
- Community service announcement – Beware of dodgy White Card training
- Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
- Important information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
Trainer Rob was exceptional. He made the course interesting and tailored the training to our needs, ensuring we spent extra time on scenarios we cross routinely.