Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
Are you thinking of becoming a trainer, but don’t want to commit to doing a full Certificate IV in Training and Assessment? We have recently launched a new online course that could be exactly what you’re after.
From 1 May 2021 in Queensland, low density asbestos fibre board (LDB) will be classified as a friable material. What does this mean for you?
Cancer Council Australia estimates that 230 people will develop lung cancer each year as a result of past exposure to silica dust at work. Are you at risk?
Heavy vehicle safety is now the responsibility of everyone in the supply chain, including senders and receivers of goods. Find out if you could be liable for breaches of the Law, such as speeding, or violations of fatigue management or loading conditions.
Check out this short video about the SMART lifting procedure to reduce your risk of injury.
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
- Industry news - Changes to Queensland asbestos regulation
- Is your first aid training up to date?
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
Thanks to Peter and Pinnacle. I actually got exactly what I needed from the course which was an overview of WHS and the consultation process.