Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Pinnacle was engaged to develop Jump Form Rescue Training for the workers on this project and developed a number of scenarios and rescue plans accordingly.
Pinnacle Safety and Training is assisting Beon Energy Solutions with the provision of an HSE Advisor for the final stages of the Haughton Solar Farm project in north Queensland.
94% were satisfied with their training and 95% would recommend Pinnacle to others.
Pinnacle are excited to announce that funding is available for certain courses for the 2018-19 period. This funding comes via Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) and for this reason it is only available to certain Queensland-based individuals or companies that meet certain eligibility criteria.
- Pinnacle’s Regional Managers cook for a cause
- Helping to keep construction workers safe in Melbourne
- Pinnacle introduces new Silica Awareness course
- Changing the Asbestos training game in WA
- Pinnacle staff placement helps keep Haughton Solar Farm workers safe
Alex led a very detailed practical component of the Respond Wild Fire course demonstrating excellent command and control on the fire ground. Alex’s training exceeded my expectations.