Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
September 2019 saw the release of the newest version of the Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety - BSB41419. We answer your questions.
September 2019 saw the release of the newest version of the Diploma Work Health and Safety - BSB51319. We answer your questions.
Pinnacle was engaged to develop Jump Form Rescue Training for the workers on this project and developed a number of scenarios and rescue plans accordingly.
Pinnacle Safety and Training is assisting Beon Energy Solutions with the provision of an HSE Advisor for the final stages of the Haughton Solar Farm project in north Queensland.
94% were satisfied with their training and 95% would recommend Pinnacle to others.
- IRATA rope access bookings now open
- Updated WHS Qualification - BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Updated Diploma of WHS Qualification - BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Pinnacle’s Regional Managers cook for a cause
- Helping to keep construction workers safe in Melbourne
Very knowledgeable trainer. Easy to follow instruction in what looks hard but Warwick made easy to follow and do tasks safely.